oDAS Project Manager
950 Holmdel Rd Holmdel, NJ 07733
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a New York City datacom and electrical company, on their full time, direct hire oDAS Project Manager role based on Holmdel NJ on project throughout NY, NY and CT.
- Manage projects through the entire project lifecycle, managing multiple projects at once.
- Responsible for building strong client relationships, managing expectations and acting as the primary liaison between the client and in-house teams.
- Effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear fashion.
- Work with customer and internal teams to understand, define and document project scope requirements and develop time estimates.
- Work with Customer in resolving escalated issues.
- Report on project status to team members, clients and senior management.
- Responsible for proper invoicing, cost controls and performing change order management.
- Provide quality management to ensure project deliverable are in line with client requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and communicate work load prioritization within and between project teams; well organized.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Uploading user information into systems.
- 5+ years of experience managing ODAS projects with the knowledge of all aspects of ODAS including survey, OSP design and construction, familiar with ECS and NYCDOT requirements, Civil and Node construction.
- Bachelor' s degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction Management, Engineering or Business preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.