Wireless Tower Foreman
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the East coast. This is a full time, direct hire position with 100% travel. Position can be based in multiple sites throughout the Eastern US. Ask us about sign-on bonus eligibility!
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced Tower Foreman responsible for all aspects of the site build and modifications of tower telecom projects. This full-time opportunity comes with a competitive wage, eligibility for health benefits, PTO and others!
- Maintain a safe environment and ensuring all safety standards are met.
- Oversee construction field operations with supervision and oversight of field personnel.
- Coordinate and schedule field activities and resources to complete the scope of work; forecast construction start and completion dates as well as identify issues that will cause delays.
- Manage 3-4 crews on average
- Spend 90% of the time in the field
- Overall success of construction projects including meeting project schedules and budget. Strong construction management, reporting, and budgeting skills will be a must.
- Strong attention to quality construction practices and ensuring timely close out and delivery of the project schedule.
- Minimum 5 years construction management in the telecom industry
- Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- Anritsu PIM Certification highly desired
- Strong time management and wireless construction quality and safety experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Must be safe and take ownership in safety culture
- Valid driver’ s license
- Flexible to day and overnight travel to client markets. Perdiem is provided $90 per day