Wireless Sales Director - Northwest
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a full scale Wireless Telecommunications components provider, on this amazing full time, permanent Wireless Sales Director position. This position can be based in the WA, OR, Northern Cal, ID, MT or UT which extensive throughout this territory.
We are seeking talented candidates who have extensive experience in DAS, WIFI and Small Cell product components to build carrier and integrator relationships. The ideal candidate will excel in sales with a " hunter" mentality penetrating new accounts while building momentum and growth with the existing client base. Proven negotiation and closing skills with outstanding communication ability is a must. Self-motivated, driven and independent minded candidates should apply immediately!
- Identify strategic OEM Sales opportunities within the carriers.
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales partners.
- Hunt, establish and then grow relationships to close new opportunities in the sales of DAS and Small Cell equipment.
- Drive new and existing business to closure including negotiating key financial terms.
- Develop and build upon existing industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue expanding the client' s exposure.
- Report monthly on sale progress.
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’ s Degree preferred
- Seven or more (7+) years of experienced, successful selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless equipment.
- Must have exisiting carrier relationships
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or Wi-Fi.
- Proactive sales driven background.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.