Wireless Field Tech - Level III
N/A San Antonio, TX
BroadStaff is thrilled to working with out client, an innovative industry leader in wireless network development providing turn-key DAS, Site Acquisition and Construction, on their full time, direct hire Field Technician 3 position based in TX.
What’ s in In for Me?
- Medical and Dental: Company contributes 75% of the employee' s premium cost and 25% of dependents.
- Vision: Multiple plans at a low cost to employees and their dependents.
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k): company may match employee contributions on an annual discretionary basis
- Commuter Benefit: using your pre-tax dollars
- Vacation time: 10 days per year to start.
- Provide opportunities for growth for all our employees.
- Access to and internal eLearning platform, to augment the day-to-day trainings
Why is This Job For Me?
We are currently searching for a highly talented and driven professional to fill a Field Technician III position. The ideal candidate will have worked on Small Cell/Node builds in the Right of Way, have experience in PIM, Line Sweep with hands on understanding of KPI Parameter Set-up and basic data analysis of results.
- Perform installation of wireless communication equipment and trouble shoot as needed
- Utilize a bucket truck to install equipment on various pole types
- Provide basic ground work during bucket truck operations
- Assist in inventory management; pick up and process all deliveries
- Execute the following technical duties on Small Cell Sites inclusive of monopole, rooftop and other structures
- Sweep Testing
- PIM Testing
- JMA, Andrew, Trilogy Connectors
- Assist the Technical guidance on the project
- Timely communication with field crews on issues pertaining to Sweep and PIM results
- Assist Project Manager on close-out packages and database management
- 3+ years experience in the wireless communication field with hands-on electrical work
- Expert level construction skills
- Hands on experience with fiber optic and coax cabling
- Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep (certification preferred)
- Proven ability to define and meet individual and team project goals
- Highly organized and have a talent for multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and have an uncompromising work ethic
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Valid Driver’ s License