Wireless Construction Manager (Tower and Small Cell )
BroadStaff is happy to be working with our Tower and Small Cell Wireless turn-key provider on their full time, direct hire Construction Manager positions based in Dallas, TX.
The client is seeking candidates for Marco/Raw land builds and for Small Cell Mods and upgrades. Responsible for planning, scheduling, and overseeing construction projects and for maintaining communications with and between customers and construction crews on each project. The compensations for these positions vary based on years of experience, number of sites managed and overall skill set (2-4 years: $55K-$70K; 5-7 years: $75k-$90K).
- Manage internal and contracted crews on each project, providing support to crews and communicating with clients as issues arise.
- Develop plans for completing multiple projects simultaneously and assign projects to internal and contracted construction crews ensuring that crews are capable of completing the work in line with customer expectations.
- Prepare and deliver internal and external documents regarding the status and completion of each project.
- Work with customers to establish the scope of work for projects, regularly update customers on project status, and provide project deliverables directly to customers.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned
- Associate' s degree or equivalent training in project management, construction management, or related field
- Proven knowledge of tower construction and project management principles and practices
- Ability to organize, identify issues, and correct critical project information
- Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable instructions and reports
- Proficiency in the use of personal computer software, including spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software
- Proven ability to plan, schedule, and track multiple projects simultaneously OSHA 30 Certification, First Aid/CPR Certification
- ANRITSU Certification a plus