Wireless A&E Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a leading Project Management/Engineering Services firm specializing in dynamic service solutions for the Telecommunications, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy and Utilities industries, on their current search for a Wireless A&E Manager located just outside Raleigh NC.
The A&E Manager is responsible for the team who handles Carrier Upgrade, OSP and Small Cell design drawings. The ideal candidate will come from a background of OSP/Fiber/Utility with current knowledge of the wireless industry with the ability to lead the team responsible for reviewing the accuracy of design and to ensure all project specific considerations have been accounted for in the drawings.
- Provide leadership, feedback and direction for the Responsible for converting architectural, engineering and/or plan sketches into working shop or construction drawings using AutoCAD per customer specifications
- Draw proposed product changes in order to ensure that product updates and modifications are represented to all concerned personnel accurately and consistently
- Works to ensure that all personal and departmental task deadlines are met
- Will complete review and interpretation of raw notes and photos from others and be responsible for working with Site Audit and PM team regarding the gathering and development of site information for construction drawings.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, PM’ s and design team to effectively manage work flow.
- Participate in and foster a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Develop a familiarity with individual client requirements in order to tailor drawings as needed.
- Selects project teams
- Performs detailed checking of completed work performed be design team
- Bachelor' s Degree and 5 years of relevant experience; or
- Demonstrated skills and experience to successfully assume the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Knowledge of MS Office, web-based work flow tracking, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of TIA, AISC, ACI, and state/local building codes is a plus.
- Ability to review both technical and non-technical aspects of field work.
- Ability to write professional reports and business correspondences, both externally and through all internal methods of company communication.