WLAN Network Engineer 1056
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a WLAN Network Engineer. To be successful in this role, you must possess design, configuration and maintenance experience in Wireless LAN systems and supporting network infrastructure.This is full time, direct hire opportunity base in Auburn, NH.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision packages available (Health EMployee Cost $0.00)
- 401K offering
- Short Team and Long Tem Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Eligible 1st of the Month following 30 days of service
- Participates in network planning, network architecture design and engineering of turnkey Wireless LAN
- Installs, maintains, upgrades, and troubleshoots client Wireless LAN infrastructure.
- Generation of post installation documentation for client deployments.
- Transfer of technical skills and knowledge to client for designed and deployed networks.
- Participates in On Call rotation for after-hours support of commercial Wireless LAN deployments.
- Development of tools and scripts to assist in configuration, testing and troubleshooting of client networks.
- Provide assistance in scoping out and defining project statements of work based on client needs.
- Generate and Implement methods of procedures for client network deployments.
- Completion of a four (4) year Bachelor of Science program in Network Engineering, Computer Science or
Equivalent Information Technology program and completion of CCNA certification or Equivalent certification
- 2-5 years of related experience in a networking field.
- Experience or familiarity with computer networking is required.
- Experience or familiarity with Cisco networking hardware is required.
- ASR1000 Series Routers
- ASA 55x5 Series Firewalls
- Catalyst Series Switches
- Wireless LAN Controllers
- Knowledge of IEEE 802.11 Standards and best practices
- Knowledge or familiarity of basic network infrastructure and designs of 802.11 wireless networks
- Experience with High Level Scripting Languages such as Python
- Very strong computer skills required.
- Strong Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and have the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and understand technical materials.
- The ability to travel domestically with no travel restrictions.
- Must possess a valid driver’ s license with no restrictions.