Utilities Relations Specialist
4830 W Kennedy Blvd Suite 600 Tampa, FL 33609
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our national industry leader in fiber networking to support a multitude of telecommunication infrastructure projects to support 5G and beyond. They are seeking a Contract to Hire Power Coordinator to support Small Network Buildout in the Tampa Market.
We are seeking a Power Coordinator how has a solid uderstanding with local utility knowledge (Teco and Duke Energy) on field site walks to engineer the best electrical connection from the power company to the Small Cell Pole Location. The candidate will be reasonable to provide this information to the A&E Firm to draw up and submit the permits. Once approved, this position will be reasonable to work directly with the power company to get the connection made and the power meter set and activated.
- Interface with Power Utility Providers (TECO, Duke, FPL, etc.)
- Coordinate Small Cell power walks with Utility and Company
- Determine AC Power route (Aerial or Underground)
- Document power route and obtain internal approvals for design and associated costs
- Coordinate municipal permits for power design with Small Cell A&E firm
- Obtain Small cell address for power ordering and design
- Create Google Earth KMZ route design (Transformer location,
- Coordinate construction of power with Small Cell Construction firm
- Set up power account with Utility and order power. Document account, meter.
- Coordinate with accounts payable on payments to utiltiy for one time and on going utility bills; Generate check requests for new service orders.