This full-time opportunity and comes with a competitive wage with eligibility for OT. We are seeking Tower Hands with extensive experience in microwave antenna installations.
- Install all aspects of wireless cell site foundations including: grounding conduits, electrical installations, site de-installation of antennas and coax.
- Climbing towers and ladders of various heights (up to 300 feet)
- Assemble and install microwave antennas by OEM Aviat and/or Ceragon (Harris)
- Jumper and Coax install and Replacement.
- Coax Termination, Connector Installation, Weatherproofing and Grounding.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of construction or telecommunications experience.
- Candidate must be experienced in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance.
- Experience with the following: Antenna installation and alignment, TMA' s, Diplexers, Coax, Connectors, Jumpers, Installation of steel platforms and grounding.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (must keep certification current).
- Comtrain Climber Rescue Course or equivalent required.
- Must be willing to climb tall structures up to 300 feet and work in all types of weather conditions.
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs.
- Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day.
- Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands.
- Able to manipulate equipment and instruments with precise hand and finger movements.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background and drug test initially and randomly; Valid driver' s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
- Relocation/Perdiem is provided but candidate within 50 miles of Chicago preferred.