Tower Project Manager
BroadStaff is thrilled to be representing our client, a leader in the Tower Industry of Telecom who owns, operates and builds telecom infrastructure. This is a 6-month Contract To Hire Opportunity covering the AL/MS/LA markets. Ideally the candidate is based in any location within the three states.
We are seeking Project Managers to manage and plan the successful execution of projects. This includes managing project schedules, defining scope and cost estimation and leading project status updates. The ideal candidate will be a team player with experience in " customer facing" environments while working collaboratively with Senior Managers, peers and third party partners.
- Managing wireless infrastructure deployment projects including:
- site acquisition (leasing, zoning, permitting)
- construction services, closeout and deployment meetings
- utility coordination
- Supervise site acquisition managers, construction managers, coordinators and other staff.
- Manage selected vendors to perform outsourced services
- Project Management including
- budget management (expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices)
- schedule creation
- track and report project status and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through proactive communication
- Risk mitigation of project deliverable
- Review and approve project
- Ensure material orders/delivery requirements are coordinated to meet construction completion deadlines
- BS/BA in mathematics, computer science, business, finance/economics or a related field.
- 5 or more years of wireless telecommunication industry experience, preferably in wireless infrastructure site deployment.
- 1-3 years of project management experience.
- Must be organized, have strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and comfortable managing both internal and customer expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and other computer applications as needed.
- Up to 25% travel required.