We are thrilled to be working with our client, an integrator who builds and maintains end-to end network infrastructure, on their long term Construction Manager contract job covering their carrier modifications on Towers and Roof Tops. The position is based in Houston, TX; travel may be required but limited
Why is this Job For Me?
The Tower Foreman must have an expert level of understanding with all aspects of the Wireless Industry. The person in this position will be expected to maintain full control of their crews production and lead by example. They will utilize the tower lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high quality of deliverables for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by management (CM/PM).
- Capstan operations, Crane/signaling, Rigging, Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.) and shoot azimuths.(Front, Back and Side)
- Understand full quality and safety procedures.
- Developed management skills in running their team in day to day operations.
- Expert in reading CD’ s/ Blue prints, RFDS etc.
- Expert in FULL COP process including photos, forms, etc.
- Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment – Anritsu, Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
- Foreman will be responsible for COP deliverables to the COP team.
- Foreman will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
- All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared for as part of a daily process.
- Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork.(JSA, Weekly safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required
- Technical Understanding/Ability
- Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Acute attention to detail
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Valid Driver' s License