300 Pine St Canton, MA 02021
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a telecom construction company handling Tower, Civil, Electrical, DAS and Small Cell Projects throughout the MA area. This is a full time, direct hire position. Position is based in Canton where most work is.
BroadStaff is seeking an experienced Tower Foreman responsible for all aspects of the site build and modifications of tower telecom projects. This full-time opportunity comes with a competitive wage, eligibility for health benefits and others!
- Maintain a safe environment and ensuring all safety standards are met.
- Oversee construction field operations with supervision and oversight of field personnel.
- Coordinate and schedule field activities and resources to complete the scope of work; forecast construction start and completion dates as well as identify issues that will cause delays.
- Manage 3-4 crews on average
- Spend 90% of the time in the field
- Overall success of construction projects including meeting project schedules and budget. Strong construction management, reporting, and budgeting skills will be a must.
- Strong attention to quality construction practices and ensuring timely close out and delivery of the project schedule.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years construction management in the telecom industry
- Extensive experience in wireless and cellular industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- ComTrain, OSHA and CPR certification
- DOT Medical Certificate
- Anritsu PIM and Line Sweep
- Strong time management and wireless construction quality and safety experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Must be safe and take ownership in safety culture
- Valid driver’ s license
- 80Hrs. PTO
- Biennial boot allowance of $150
- Safety and industry certifications paid for by TCI
- Fidelity 401K Retirement Program with 30% match
- Optional Medical Insurance (United Healthcare)
- Optional Dental Insurance (United Healthcare)
- Optional Vision Plan available (VSP)
- Free 401K advisor through Fidelity
- Power tools and all necessary safety gear (PPE) provided by TCI
- Competitive pay
- Overtime potential
- Company-provided Basic Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Company-provided Life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided Disability Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program ($400-$2000 range depending on hiree’ s position)
- 10 Paid holidays per calendar year
- Foreman will have use of or be issued a company vehicle
- Quarterly safety incentives ($50 min.) Doubled if all Quarters are Safe.
- Monthly photo contest incentives ($25 gift card)
- Additional Annual bonus incentives via healthcare program ($200 min.)