Training and Safety Manager (Tower Telecom)
7901 Ambassador Row Dallas, TX 75247
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a large System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers, on their full time, direct hire Training and Safety Manager position based in the Dallas office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 15% of Base Performance bonus eligibility reviewed twice per year
- Quarterly cash bonuses based on company, department, team and individual performance
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Cell phone and weekly car allowance
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Strong culture of education and industry training inclusive of free in-house PMP Training and certification
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and application
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility after 30 days.
The Safety Manager is responsible to perform all safety training in all markets on a regular basis as well as keep track of all needed certifications in all markets. The Safety Manager will also be responsible for traveling to different job sites to perform audits on all crews throughout the company.
- Perform safety audits in all markets on a regular basis.
- Report and track all safety audits.
- Perform all training when needed in all markets.
- Work close with Director of Safety and Quality.
- Conduct Monday morning safety meetings in markets when needed.
- Conduct safety and Quality orientations with new hires and sub-contractors when needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the wireless industry
- Experienced in safety training
- Extensive knowledge in ANSI, OSHA and TIA222G standards
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Bilingual Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Candidate must have analytical skills, be detailed oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks.
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.