Tower Construction Inspector
BroadStaff is happy to present a great opportunity on behalf of our client, a tower and fiber integrator, for their 6 month contract role based in the Southeast US with extensive travel predominantly in Louisians, Mississippi, Alabama and on occasion, outlying states with the region.
We are seeking a talented tower professional to work in the capacity of a Tower Construction Inspector. The position will require extensive travel visiting and inspecting structural projects including new builds and mods of towers or rooftop structures. Past experience in inspection of mounts, grounding, RF components, cad welding and structural viability will be required. Reporting and close out packages will be completed and provided to the Construction Manager.
- Inspect multiple tower structures, working independently and under limited supervision, on a variety of projects
- Read and understand drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Experience working with various carriers and general contractors, previous tower experience with AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile being a plus
- Understand procedures involved with inspection of physical structures.
- Collect, review, & complete closeout documentation
- Maintain and ensure crew adheres to a clean, orderly environment abiding by the company’ s policies and industry regulation and safety standard(s) (OSHA)Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years in the Telecom Tower Construction industry with hands on experience in construction.
- Knowledge of correctly and safely rigging a tower, monopole, self-supporting towers and any other types of antenna support structures.
- Ability and willingness to travel 100%