Tower Construction Estimator
Little Rock, AR
BroadStaff is happy to present a great opportunity on behalf of our client, a tower and fiber integrator, for their full time, direct hire role based in the Southeast US with offices in Little Rock. AR.
We are seeking a talented tower professional to work in the capacity of a Tower Construction Estmator This position will be responsible for detailed documentation and the analysis of project cost estimates for the company' s Towers division. This position prepares estimates for current and future jobs and coordinates with team members and vendors to ensure goals are met.
- Prepare site development and construction estimates for proposed and existing jobs.
- Review plans and prepare scope of work and material take-offs.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and selections documentation.
- Develop estimates for conceptual projects using industry standards and price averages.
- Create and maintain pricing database.
- Develop scope of work for proposed jobs.
- Prepare RFPs and review contractor bids.
- Prepare purchase order requisitions and order material as needed for projects.
- Coordinate scheduling and delivery of material with project managers and construction managers.
- Responsible for coordinating new service vendor qualification process and maintain approved vendor database.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of practical experience estimating construction or project costs
- Wireless construction background preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office, MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as well as having a strong work ethic and good attendance record.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time