Telecom Training Manager
53-01 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11101
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a full service company offering a deep array of services for DataCom, Electrical Contracting, Lighting and Electrical Maintenance, Utility/Small Cell Construction, and Emergency/Disaster Recovery, on their full time, direct hire Training Manager role in their Long Island, NY training facility.
We are seeking a hard-working, talented Telecommunications Training Manager who has expertise in small cell installation to train new hires and existing personnel.
The ideal candidate will have technical experience in Outside Plant/Fiber/Node Installation to handle turn-key Small Cell while also being astute in the design of training materials and classroom facilitation.
- Facilitating learning related to our total suite of Small Cell and other installation equipment
- Utilizing a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program.
- Collaborating with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products in order to design training materials.
- Create and revise learning/skills assessments for measuring knowledge transfer including hands on testing
- Administer enrollment of class rosters and other reporting requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with classroom/field facilitation
- 1-3 years of experience with Telecommunications and /or Small Cell Technology
- Small cell equipment currently being deployed in the field
- Installation of Small Cell antennas on poles and sides of buildings
- Proper fiber handling techniques
- Use of hand tools
- Safety requirements
- Equipment Installation Training delivery experience in a professional classroom environment.
- Experience and ability to self-sufficient
- Proficient with IT systems and Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.