Telecom Project Coordinator
801 International Pkwy Lake Mary, FL 32746
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our national industry leader in fiber networking to support a multitude of telecommunication infrastructure projects to support 5G and beyond. They are seeking a Contract to Hire Project Coordinator to support Small Network Buildout in the Orlando Market.
We are seeking a Power Coordinator who will perform the day-to-day functions associated with project implementation in both the pre-construction and post-construction environments. This individual will be responsible for maintaining status reports, documenting project schedule and project cost
- High School diploma required
- 1-2 years’ experience project coordination experience in telecom industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project required
- Experience with DropBox highly desired
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with SalesForce, AutoCAD, and Visio desired.