Telecom Construction Project Manager
5425 Beaumont Center Blvd Tampa, FL 33634
We are seeking a Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Project Manager with experience in managing in-building DAS installations including Public Safety. This position requires experience Construction project management including technical expertise, strong customer facing verbal and communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Evaluate and coordinate customer requirements, project design, and key dates for phases of project.
- Develop and write the technical content for proposals and RFP responses.
- Coordinate site surveys and benchmark testing.
- Conduct bid walks and prepare bid documents.
- Order and track equipment and materials for projects within the region.
- Schedule and manage project deployments and commissioning of systems.
- Provide daily and weekly customer updates and status reports.
- Maintain quality control of project installations.
- Manage acceptance testing and troubleshooting of the completed system.
- Provide closeout documentation.
- Adhere to all occupational safety, health related laws, and governmental regulations applicable to DAS operations.
- 5+ years of construction management experience with IDAS systems.
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience.
- Strong understanding in compliance with NFPA codes
- Project management and installation experience with Corning 1
- Knowledge of RF propagation and RF principles.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 40% Travel to the Orlando market and other remote areas.