Telecom Construction Manager
Shaumburg. Schaumburg, IL
BroadStaff is excited to be working with a large, neutral host/integrator in the Telecommunications industry. We are seeking an experienced Telecom Construction Manager for a 12 month contract in with daily work int he Schaumburg, IL office which maybe convert to a full time focused position.
BroadStaff is currently seeking a skilled, Construction Manager responsible for coordinating the Tower Build and Mod field activities focused on timeline adherence and overall successful implementations of construction initiatives for all project areas including carrier installations, new site development, capital improvements on existing assets
- Work with all levels on Tower construction projects
- Manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material ordering, progress monitoring, site utility coordination and closeouts.
- Execute field team operational procedures
- Meet project timelines and deliver quality products
- Collaborate with the manager to develop a preventative action plan to address issues and barriers to successful execution of projects
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with project stakeholders and to ensure projects are properly scoped and executed according to plan.
- Reviews close out packages to ensure all pertinent documents are present and responsible for properly archiving the close out documents
- High School Diploma or GED required; BS preferred
- 5+ years Tower Construction leadership with experience
- Extensive experience in electrical and power installs of Tower equipment.
- Knowledge of carrier building requirements.
- Knowledge of Siterra Project Tracking software