Technical Software Release Manager
65 Dartmouth Drive, Unit A3 Auburn, NH 03032
BroadStaff is happy to be working with our NY based client, a RF engineering, installation and consulting company providing services for seamless wireless coverage from RF analysis to design, implementation, installation and maintenance of DAS systems and Wi-Fi networks on their Release Manager position based in Auburn, NH.
What is in For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision (EMployeer cost: $0.00 for Health)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and applications
Why is the Job For Me?
We are seeking an experienced Software Release Manager with an engineering mindset to work closely with software management and developers in support of the software release management and improvement processes. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the need in this role to balance both technical skills and people management skills.
- Design and develop tools and processes in support of software release processes.
- Perform software updates on company and customer servers.
- Perform server monitoring and review application/system logs following software updates.
- Collaborate with managers, developers, and support personnel in a fast paced environment
- Utilize the Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Linux command line and Linux server administration
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- Experience with scripting languages such as bash, Perl, PHP, and Python
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and SonarQube
- Experience with systems such as version control – Subversion (svn) and Bitbucket (git), bug tracking (Jira), and project management tools (Confluence)
- Knowledge of networking concepts (CCNA a plus)
- Software release management experience a plus
- Software test automation experience a plus