3740 Davinci Court, Suite 100 Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
BroadStaff is happy to represent our client, a multidisciplinary design, planning, and engineering firm, on their Structural Engineer position. This is a Full time, direct hire position in Peachtree Corners, GA.
What' s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision (Affordable Premiums)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Company supports obtaining beneficial professional registrations and certifications as well as Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeess
- Prepares plans and specifications for structural projects within many different jurisdictions.
- Utilizes commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the structural engineering field including engineering formulas and skills.
- Organizes, designs, and details to produce a complete set of drawings.
- Researches and writes reports/opinions, including due diligence investigations and code studies.
- Utilizes various engineering related computer software.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Civil Engineering, Masters in Structural Preferred
- 5-10 years of engineering experience within the structural engineering and civil design industry.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, preferably Revit.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Works well within a team environment.