Sr. Software Architect
65 Dartmouth Drive Auburn, NH 03032
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Software Architect with our client who is an RF engineering, consulting, and software development company specializing in providing services for seamless wireless coverage from RF analysis to design and implementation of DAS systems and Wi-Fi networks to remote monitoring and management of complex multi-vendor environments. Site.
Why Is This Job For Me?
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about the products he/she creates and is interested in creating reusable, scalable, flexible and high-performance software applications. You should have a deep understanding of patterns of enterprise web application architecture and object-oriented design principles. You will provide architectural oversight to development teams, review their designs and conduct technology evaluation exercises. This is a growth related position, as our group is evolving to define and service a rapidly growing group of Cloud Security products and expanding customer base.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision packages available (Health EMployee Cost $0.00)
- 401K offering
- Short Team and Long Tem Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Eligible 1st of the Month following 30 days of service
- Provide leadership and participate in design and development of complex, high performance enterprise web applications.
- Define enterprise server patterns and advocate consistency across the suite of applications.
- Provide mentorship, coordination and guidance for application developers.
- Perform peer design and code reviews.
- Present and defend architectural, design and technical choices.
- Keep current with technology development within the industry and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Mentor peers on enterprise web application development strategies, technologies, techniques, tools and guidelines. Guide the adoption of new technologies.
- Work with team members to aid in setting the direction and development of server side components for high-use complex applications.
- Applicants must meet one of the following education or experience requirements:
- 10 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’ s degree or
- 6 years of relevant experience and a Master’ s degree
- 5+ years of experience of developing enterprise applications in UNIX environments.
- 5+ years working in Java/Flex-Flash/C++ (or equivalent)
- 5+ years working with LAMP (or equivalent)
- 5+ years working with enterprise databases (similar to MySQL)
- 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role in a software development team
- Deep understanding of micro-services architecture and best practices.
- Deep understanding of OO (Object-oriented) and architecture design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of Laravel/Zend/Angular framework(s).
- Excellent understanding of message or event oriented middleware
- Experience designing and implementing complex commercial/enterprise hosted and client-
- server applications and system components.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting high-volume, highly scalable, mission critical
- enterprise systems.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite Tools (JIRA, Portfolio, Confluence or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical, design, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to mentor development team members.
- Desire to learn new technologies and processes.