Sr. RF Engineer
1953 Greenspring Drive Timonium, MD 21093
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a source for mission critical wireless communications across a diverse range of solutions, including system engineering, design, installation, sales and service on their Direct Hire position based in the BAWA market with preference to be commutable into Timonium, MD.
We are seeking a Senior level RF Engineer who will be responsible to us sound engineering principles and planning tools to support the RF Engineering Division in the pre-design planning, design, optimization and implementation of DAS Inbuilding projects. Ideally this candidate will have experience in turn key solutions for RF and DAS projects with Level 2/3 skills in iBwave design with multiple DAS OEM' s as well as a proficiency in RF propagation, Data Collection Commissioning and Optimization.
- Completion of indoor DAS system building modeling, propagation, data collection and optimization.
- Provide planning, coordination of all testing (CW, benchmark, and optimization) and propagation models tuning
- Experienced in small to medium design using different OEM platform either independently or on a team.
- Analysis of all CW testing an RF Propagation analysis to determine DAS design
- Responsibilities will include location assessment, site survey and gathering of coverage requirements through site walks
- Utilize various testing equipment to measure and confirm system designs (power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner)
- Support of sales staff to identify and design solutions to satisfy customer needs along with quoting and estimate costs.
- Minimum of BSE
- 5+ years RF engineering experience with multiple design projects
- DAS and WiFi design and optimization experience highly desired
- Extensive experience with multiple DAS OEM’ s
- Certifications in iBwave preferred but must have minimum Level 2 experience with these tools.
- Experience with PIM/Sweep test and troubleshooting
- Some travel required