Sr. RF Engineer
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a neutral host and fiber leader in the industry on their full-time, permanent position in their Atlanta, GA offices.
We are seeking a Senior level RF Engineer who will be responsible to us sound engineering principles and planning tools to support the RF Engineering team in the design, optimization and implementation of Small Cell Networks (SCN). Ideally this candidate would be local to the market but relocation is available. This position offers a competitive salary, desirable corporate benefits and bonus eligibility.
- Assist RF Engineering team in the design of outdoor SCN to meet coverage objectives
- Provide planning, coordination of all testing (CW, benchmark, and optimization)
- Tune propagation models
- Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of multi-node outdoor SCN while working closely with the customer on KPI requirements
- Utilize various testing equipment to measure and confirm system designs (power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner)
- Coordinate and perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades
- Minimum of BSEE; MSEE preferred
- 3-5 + years RF engineering experience
- DAS and WiFi design and optimization experience highly desired
- Extensive experience with Prism, Tyco/Teko and Corning 1 equipment
- Certifications in Atoll and iBwave preferred but must have minimum Level 2 experience with these tools.
- Experience with PIM/Sweep test and troubleshooting
- Minimal travel required