Sr. Engineering Project Manager
5500 Flatiron Parkway Boulder, CO 80301
BroadStaff is seeking a motivated entrepreneurial individual looking to build a rewarding career and are committed to the success of the team. The candidate must be an excellent communicator, have excellent technical and managerial skills. The position involves working closely with our technical and management team in the turnkey engineering and fabrication of the company’ s existing and new smart poles, smart street lights and new products being deployed in the area of distributed energy and security structures.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of experience primarily as a structural engineer
- Prior engineering knowledge of steel structures and telecommunication structures.
- Desire and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Working knowledge of finite element modelling programs for structural design.
- Prior experience in managing multi-discipline engineering staff including structural, civil, mechanical engineers and CAD staff.
- Knowledge of solid modelling CAD tools, SolidWorks.
- Field experience and knowledge of telecommunication construction sites a plus.
- BSCE required.
- Professional Engineer, P.E. license required
- Demonstrated strong project management skills to coordinate the timely delivery of projects on schedule.
- Experienced in preparing cost proposals and managing project budgets.
- Ability to drive quality processes with engineering staff and CAD teams that result in clear design documents.
- Supporting the company in building strong customer and supplier relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills required.
- Able to prepare and present technical proposals and reports.
- Estimated travel is 10 to 15% of time.