Software Development Test Engineer
65 Dartmouth Drive Auburn, NH 03032
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Software Development Test Engineer. To be successful in this role, you must be software development focused and passionate about creating automated test frameworks and writing automated tests.The ideal candidate has a strong background in building a test framework, stress & performance testing, service/integration level testing, and optimization. If you enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced, ever changing environment, then we would like to talk with you. This is full time, direct hire opportunity base in Auburn, NH for two Engineers one Senior and one Junior level, compensation is commensurate on skill set.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision packages available (Health EMployee Cost $0.00)
- 401K offering
- Short Team and Long Tem Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Eligible 1st of the Month following 30 days of service
- Design and Develop an automation testing framework and write automated tests using PHP Unit.
- Define and Document test cases based on requirements
- Develop new frameworks to support Performance, Scalability, and Load testing
- Analyze test failures to determine root cause
- Work with developers, program managers, and other teams within C2 to create high quality software
- Participate in technical reviews (e.g. requirements, design, test plans, and code)
- Participate in Agile process (e.g. daily scrum, backlog grooming, planning)
- Contribute to process improvements
- BS in Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent development experience
- Experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Familiar with quality assurance methodologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and direction
- Strong mentoring skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)