Software Client Relations Manager
65 Dartmouth Drive Auburn, NH 03032
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Software Customer Success Manager. To be successful in this role, you must interfacing daily with the customer and act as a liason between all internal and etermal parties to gather requirements, scoping, and delivery timelines while ensure alignment between all project participants. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer result driven project plans You will work with the Development, QA, and Support teams to help coordinate their deliverables and provide unified schedules across the different functional groups. As a Customer Success Manager, you will need to have intimate familiarity with the software functionality and customer use cases as well as the software development life cycle to facilitate collaboration across teams and stakeholders. . This is full time, direct hire opportunity base in Auburn, NH.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision packages available (Health EMployee Cost $0.00)
- 401K offering
- Short Team and Long Tem Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Eligible 1st of the Month following 30 days of service
- Act as project manager for customer driven projects and will hold re-occurring status meetings and one-time project related meetings as needed as well as create and maintain all project and customer artifacts.
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring deadlines are met or slippages are properly communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate and plan the approach of each customer driven project with the cross functional teams to formulate a detailed scope definition
- Drive detailed estimates, work breakdown, and planning to create accurate project plans and detailed project tracking
- Identify, quantify, and manage risk as you monitor and control the project scope and schedule throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor project milestones and oversee and lead day-to-day project operations
- Create detailed project documentation and facilitate client working sessions and project status meetings
- Be a team player and advocate for your team and customers to build relationships within the organization
- Foster a long lasting, “ trusted advisor” relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Be flexible and adapt to the needs of your stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Report on project performance status and baseline comparisons as requested
- High School Diploma with Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Project Management certification (PMP, CSM, etc.) highly preferred but MUST have extensive experience in working with external stakeholders in multiple companies simultaneously.
- Technical Background
- Understanding of any of the following: basic computer networking, database management, and/or software development, DAS or WLAN
- Knowledge and experience in a customer facing, account management or customer success related role
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle (Waterfall or Agile)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the Expectation of “ Owning a Project End to End”
- Background in Microsoft Office Products (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to shift priorities rapidly