Small Cell Project Manager
461 Headquarters Plaza, Morristown, NJ 07960
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Small Cell Construction Project Manager in the Telecommunications space with extensive project work with AT&T. To be successful in this role, you will need to LOVE being responsible for all aspects of projects from inception to completion. You will manage all sub-contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire* opportunity with reporting to the Morristown, NJ office with some travel throughout NY and NJ.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Eligibility annual Bonus up to 10% based on company and individual performance
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Free employee Medical, Dental packages
- 401K matched up to $5K
- 2 weeks vacation
- Bank Holiday Paid Time Off
- Company Truck
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Benefit eligibility available upon Full Time Conversion, not during contract period
- Diplomatically be the liason between the company, AT&T stakeholders, and external projects contacts.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues