Small Cell Product Manager
1621 18th St. Denver, CO 80202
The Product Manager will be responsible for conducting analytics to support the drive for all things 5G. This will include data analysis, financial modeling, contract offering and reviews, product management, and providing presentation of business recommendations to Senior Leadership. Experience in the wireless ecosystem including Small Cell is highly desired.
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis
- Responsible for independently developing presentations that summarize business analysis
- Responsible for data integrity in support of business analysis
- Accountable for independently gathering key data and inputs from owners across the organization
- Responsibility for gathering key information on the competitive environment and conducting analysis
- Responsibility for project managing product initiatives across stakeholder organizations
- Proactive and regular interaction with key stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Legal is key
- Opportunity to indirectly manage a team of resources to get tasks completed on time and accurate
- 3+ years of experience in Telecom Product Management
- Bachelors' s degree in business, finance, engineering, economics or analytical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in Google or MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoints, & Google Docs is required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work across functional boundaries
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “ big picture” in focus
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision