Small Cell Foreman
418 N El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672
BroadStaff is thrilled to working with out client, an innovative industry leader in wireless network development providing turn-key DAS and Small Cell, Site Acquisition and Construction, on their full time, direct hire Wireless/Small Cell Foreman position in Southern California.
Why is This Job For Me?
We are currently searching for a highly talented and driven professional to fill a Small Cell Foreman position. The ideal candidate will have worked on Small Cell/Node builds in the Right of Way, have experience with setting poles and antenna mounting.
- Managing and overseeing the construction of everything from trenching, cutting asphalt, running fiber and power through conduit, pole installation, and antenna mounting.
- Run 3 to 4 man crews.
- Ensure all safety standards and precautions are met
- Operate a bucket truck to install equipment on various pole types
- Provide basic ground work during bucket truck operations
- Assist in inventory management; pick up and process all deliveries
- Execute the following technical duties on Small Cell Sites inclusive of monopole, rooftop and other structures
- Sweep Testing
- PIM Testing
- Timely communication with field crews on issues pertaining to Sweep and PIM results
- Assist Project Manager on close-out packages and database management
- 3+ years experience in the wireless communication field with hands-on electrical work
- Ability to work 5am to 7pm Monday through Friday (Disclosure: this is not the core schedule, but often times necessary)
- Expert level construction skills
- Hands on experience with fiber optic and coax cabling
- Proven ability to define and meet individual and team project goals
- Self-motivated and have an uncompromising work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Valid Driver’ s License