Small Cell Construction Project Manager
1200 Del Paso Rd Sacramento, CA 95834
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a leading Telecom Infrastructure Service Provider for wireless operators, on their Project Manager position leading the Small Cell/CRAN build outs. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire position in the Sacramento market.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- HSA Bank Account and FSA options are offered
- Life Insurance
- 401K with 100% company matching (Eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Company shares profits with employees when profit margins are exceeded; payout occurs annually
- Paid vacation (after 90 Days) and 6 national holidays observed*
- Cell phone and wellness plans are available
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility occur after successful contract period completion and full time employment is offered.
Why Is This Job For Me?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives in a true project management role mapping out every task, milestone and key decision involved in completing a project while doing it with diplomacy, emotional intelligence and Integrity. The Project Manager is responsible for the successful outcome of multiple, highly complex projects within the defined scope, time, cost, and quality expectations. The primary role is proactive and concise communication to address the needs of both internal and external stakeholders. This requires him/her to anticipate project risks, serve as his/her team' s leader while modeling best practices and diplomatically collaborate with outside resources to ensure client KPI’ s are exceeded. These projects include supporting the ATT Small Cell/CRAN New Site and Modifications build outs in the Greater Sacramento area inclusive of cities North and South of the market. The position will require reporting to the Sacramento office 40% and site, field visits 60%.
- Develop and/or obtain detailed understanding of project scope, manage key project documents, including process flows, resolution of critical path items, escalations matrix
- Develop and/or obtain detailed understanding of financial, project timelines and quality expectations of the client
- Ensure timely and effective customer and internal reporting structure and communication plan is in place.
- Develop appropriate structure to ensure proper management of project budgetary guidelines and other financial requirements
- Lead internal team and partners in executing to plan
- Engage Business Development in the event of a scope change post project launch
- Document scope change internally and with customer to proactively ensure mitigation of project obstacles or failures
- Monitor progress against plan
- Reconcile project deliverables and financial accounts
- Consistent collaboration with Safety Manager to implement safety requirements
- Bachelor’ s Degrees required with PMP Certification highly desirable
- 5 years Mods, NSB or CRAN Construction or Construction Project management experience
- Experience with Antennas, Lines, Coaxial and /or Tower Construction
- Systems knowledge MS Office Suite (Advanced Level in Excel), ERP, AutoCAD/Visio
- Third party Vendor Management experience (Previous Turf experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated track record of interfacing with customers
- Demonstrated success in managing project financials
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology & professional practices