Site Development Manager
BroadStaff is excited to offer this amazing opportunity on behalf of our client, a solutions provider offering wireless macro site collocations, small cell attachments and Build-To-Suit monopoles to help carriers build robust, connected networks. They are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Site Development Manager focused on Site Acquisition responsibilities for a full time, direct hire position in the Greater North CArolina market with office options in Charlotte and Raleigh.
What’ s In it for Me?
Robust benefits package including:
- Market Valued Compensation
- 10% annual company bonus based on performance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages
- Option 401K with a matching employer contribution based on employee participation percentage amount
- Eligible to take up to fifteen (15) days of paid time off each calendar year (“ Paid Time Off” or “ PTO” days/time).
- Observes eight (8) date specific holidays and two “ floating” holidays
- Highly experienced management with a lead-from-the-front attitude.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
What Will I Do?
The position of Senior Site Development Manager works with the internal project team to coordinate the interaction with power infrastructure assets owned by Duke Energy and local municipalities to support the installation of macro and micro towers, small cells and co-locations. The candidate will complete the due diligence related to site location search rings, public right of way, jurisdictional coding, project tracking and completing permit packaging.
- Performs data entry for the opportunity, preliminary candidate searches, and creates proposal packages for customer review and approvals
- Daily complete of Site Development related tasks and activities from Search Ring through Site Building Permit for Small Cell, New Build Monopoles and Utility Structure Collocations.
- Work closely with all internal company departments to identify optimum candidates on all projects for the network design
- Provide preliminary selection of site candidates to include detailed site feasibility studies that provide a full assessment of all authorizations necessary
- Reviews and supports the creation of presentation/proposal packages infrastructure solutions. Perform data entry in Site Tracker and CRM for projects, opportunities, and contacts
- Reviews, coordinates, and negotiates all ground rights related to ROW easement and leases to resolution or with approved vendor during negotiations.
- Prepares applications, regulatory and compliance due diligence documentation necessary to gain site approvals
- Negotiate and support preparation of lease documents for customer execution
- Lead and/or Attend all meetings related to assigned projects and site deployments as required Provide preliminary selection of site candidates for all product solutions to include detailed site feasibility studies that provide a full assessment of all authorizations necessary for the site’ s development
- Bachelors Degreeor 5+ years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity.
- NC Real Estate License preferred
- Proficient expertise in site selection development activities and tasks with extensive knowledge of jurisdiction analysis, mapping systems such as Google Earth and other GIS based graphic site portal/map information systems
- Experience reading and understanding A&E drawings and Structural Analyses
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- 70% office/30% field for project site visits, zoning hearings and customer meetings.