Site Acquisition Specialist
1601 NW 136th Ave Suite A200 Sunrise, FL 33323
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, an owner and operator of carrier-neutral host and fiber networks on their 6 month contract to hire position in Sunrise, FL.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Permit Project Assistant to support a large Small Cell/Utility initiative. The ideal candidate will be skilled at utility related items including: attachment requirements, basic permit request, transactional tracking, multi-tasking administrative tasks, and superior Microsoft Excel competency.
- Managing the A/E processing of small cell/ROW nodes permits needing historical review
- Working with 3rd party A/E firms to close out permit completion (photo sims, CD' s, permit packages, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the client, 3rd party A/E firms and the municipalities
- Presenting at municipalities and historical review boards
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Maintaining Excel reporting including formulas, V-Looksups and Pivot Tables
- Creates and distributes internal and external correspondence.
- Proactively communicates all issues to management.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience; telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Experience identifying and creating permits with historical impact
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software (Excel experience required).
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.