Site Acquisition Specialist
695 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Site Acquisition Specialist. To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for locating appropriate properties andnegotiating transactions, perform zoning and permitting activities in multiple and different
jurisdictions. You will also act as an intermediary between
wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities interacting with our clients as directed by management.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with fixed rate company contribution based on plan chosen.
- FSA, Life Insurance and Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits plans are available
- 401K offering up to a 3.5% company match
- Paid Vacation Plan accrued hourly; Year 1: 12 days, Year 2: 16 days and 14 Paid Holiday Days
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture; frequent company team building events
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Identify, screen and pursue candidates for wireless/telecom development
- Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable toclient
- Proficient handling administrative details relevant to evaluating and selecting a prospective site
- Work with consultants, construction personnel, site acquisition personnel, attorneys, and clients as required
- Competent in maintaining an accurate and up-to-date tracking report in preparation for weekly internal deployment meetings
- Work with internal A&E resources and external A&E firms on drawings, exhibits, and renderings
- Accurately forecast and interface daily with the Site Acquisition Project Manager to ensure deliverable' s are being met
- Prior experience attending status meetings with clients as needed
- Complete Zoning and Building Permit Applications; attend, present and speak toapplicable zoning boards and committees as necessary to obtain applicable governmentapprovals
- Extensive Negotiation, Leasing, Zoning and Permitting skills are critical to the success of this role
- Bachelor degree desired, though specific experience in telecom site acquisition field may be substituted for degree
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge or experience working with various wireless telecommunication carriers/OEM’ s project management systems is a plus