Site Acquisition Specialist
15455 Dallas Parkway Suite 600 Addison, TX 75001
BroadStaff is excited to offer this amazing opportunity on behalf of our client, a leader in the Telecommunications Industry as a Small Cell and Tower engineering and field services provider. They are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Real Estate Specialist for a full time, direct hire position in the Dallas market.
The position of Real Estate Specialist works with the internal project team to coordinate the interaction with local jurisdictions and municipalities to support the installation macro and micro towers and small cells. The candidate will provide general assistance in researching public right of way, jurisdictional coding, project tracking and completing permit packaging.
- Collect potential site candidate information; Assemble SCIPs for clients
- Provide support for all aspects of preparing, submitting, tracking and securing permit, entitlement and lease applications
- Creating the permit packaging requirement for local jurisdictions and municipalities.
- Interface with local jurisdictional staff as it relates to the public right of way including hearing presentations
- Order services and facilitate timelines and expectations to ensure the completion of all site acquisition field and engineering tasks across multiple sites
- Perform periodic tracking and reporting as it relates to project management
- Jurisdictional coding and construction drawing research and analysis.
- 2 years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity.
- 2 years wireless/wireline industry
- Experience reading and understanding A&E drawings and Structural Analyses
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- 10% travel to field for project site visits, zoning hearings and customer meetings.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen in required.