Site Acquisition Manager
1200 Del Paso Rd Sacramento, CA 95834
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a leading Telecom Infrastructure Service Provider for wireless operators, on their Site Acquisition PM position supporting their Small Cell/CRAN build outs. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire position in the Sacramento market.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- HSA Bank Account and FSA options are offered
- Life Insurance
- 401K with 100% company matching (Eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Company shares profits with employees when profit margins are exceeded; payout occurs annually
- Paid vacation (after 90 Days) and 6 national holidays observed*
- Cell phone and wellness plans are available
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility occur after successful contract period completion and full time employment is offered.
Why Is This Job For Me?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives in Telecom Real Estate Site Acquisition. The Site Acquisition Manager (SAM) has oversight of the Site Acquisition team (more dotted line than direct report), and is the face of the company to the Tower Owners and /or private landlords to negotiate and secure leases and entitlements as defined by the project. The core responsibility of the SAM is to oversee the Site Acquisition team on quality and timely completion; client management and accountability to the client with diplomacy; fiscal responsibility for projects and competent interaction with all parties both internal and external ensuring project requirement KPI’ s are being met.
- Establishing and maintaining sound client relationships
- Coordinating preparation of qualications and proposals, assuming a visible role in presentations to clients
- Establishing criteria, providing guidance, and directing the activities of project teams
- Preparing project authorizations, establishing budgets and scheduling each project
- Maintaining and regularly updating fiscal reports, and periodically reviewing the overall status of projects
- Fostering cooperation on projects that entail joint e? orts between the Site Acquisition Managers operating group and other groups, divisions and o? ces
- Quality reviewing of land use entitlement applications, leases, zoning submittals and other documents prior to their submission to the client
- Exercising authority to require the reworking of land use entitlement applications, leases, zoning submittals prior to their submission to the client
- Working with zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope de? nes
- Partnering with others to define the area of responsibility and project assignments for the sta? members within the Managers group
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 5+ years demonstrable working experience in or with a utility or a jurisdiction, ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning, permitting and/or land use capacity.
- 5 years wireless/wireline industry
- Real Estate or Broker’ s License and PMP preferred
- Solid understanding of local utilities (PG&E and SMUD), ROW joint pole and GEO95
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong affinity for details
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- Travel up to 25% field for project site visits, zoning hearings and customer meetings.