Site Acquisition Manager / Hawaii
NA Honolulu, HI
We are seeking a Site Acquisition Manager with experience in Telecommunications Site Acquisition management and project support. The ideal candidiate will have experience with managing the overall site acquisition process working with Verizon Wireless and AT&T Wireless across all the Islands in Hawaii market. This position requires the ability to work with high volume projects with attention to detail and the ability to multi task on a regular basis. MUST HAVE: local Hawaii experience across all the islands and site acquisition experience preferably with Verizon Wireless.
- Responsible for project site development activities including, but not limited to: site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, utility coordination, architectural and engineering services, title review and permitting.
- Supervise site acquisition specialists and coordinators
- Manage selected vendors to perform outsourced services for the assigned project assuring work is performed in accordance with project requirements
- Responsible for lease negotiations
- Work with both site acquisition specialist and property owners to resolve issues and concerns
- Understanding of wireless infrastructure zoning and jurisdictional requirements.
- Manage capital expenditure budgets to ensure project stays within required plan.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through consistent communication
- Proactively identify potential issues and develop a preventive action plan to address identified risks and threats.
- 3-5 years Site Acquisition Management experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and/or experienced in site acquisition/zoning/permitting, quality utility coordination, and telecommunication technology design
- Must be organized, have strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and comfortable managing both internal and customer expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office programs and other computer applications as needed.
- Up to 25% travel required