Senior Construction Manager (Telecom)
7901 Ambassador Row Dallas, TX 75247
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a large System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers, on their full time, direct hire Senior Construction Manager position based on the Dallas office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 15% of Base Performance bonus eligibility reviewed twice per year
- Quarterly cash bonuses based on company, department, team and individual performance
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Cell phone allowance and a fully loaded 2018 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4’ s for work
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and applications
*Benefits and Vacation eligibility after 30 days.
Why Is This Job For Me?
We are seeking a Construction Manager with extensive experience in Outside Plan/Fiber that support Small Cell projects in Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will be experienced in above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready. The position will be responsible for project time lines and budgets, on-site construction management including management of sub-contractor, installers and crews as well as interaction with customer stakeholders.
The Senior Construction Manager position is responsible for running construction builds varying from Tower and Roof Top Carrier upgrades and modifications. i You will be responsible for overseeing the in house crews who are in the field while on site Construction Managers are unavailable, deliverables to the customer, assigned crew and crew leaders while overseeing the safety and quality of the crews on sites. The position is 80% field/20% office.
- Represent the company in the field when customer interaction is needed
- Oversee proper installation at sites ensuring quality and customer specifications are being met while auditing site quality
- Host training and quality meetings in new requirements and specifications
- Reconcile construction activities and quality issues on site
- Report project status to management
- Inspect completed work to ensure all project specifications have been met as defined by customer and company standards.
- Work directly with site Project Manager assisting him/her as needed with field activities
- Attend new product meetings to stay abreast of current project specifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Construction Management
- Advanced knowledge of installation, terminating and testing all aspects of wireless communications including antennas, connectors on towers and rooftops
- Comprehension of construction documents for closeout packaging
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel Word and Outlook and project tracking.
- MUST have valid driver’ s license and willingness to travel extensively by car.