695 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Saleforce Analyst. To be successful in this role, you will serve as a partner with business representatives to identify needs, define, prioritize and document requirements for solutions to address business opportunities. You must possess a strong ability to create business requirement documents and QA test scripts while being skilled in delivering solutions using declarative configuration to create validation rules, workflows, page layouts, and process builders. The scope of work covers all stages of a project from requirements gathering through testing and training. This is full time, direct hire opportunity in the Fairfield, NJ.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Discretionary Bonus eligibility based on company performance
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages available with fixed rate company contribution based on plan chosen.
- FSA, Life Insurance and Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits plans are available
- 401K offering up to a 3.5% company match
- Paid Vacation Plan accrued hourly; Year 1: 12 days, Year 2: 16 days and 14 Paid Holiday Days
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture; frequent company team building events
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Serve as a subject matter expert and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Build and foster relationships with business users, stakeholders and partners by displaying
- industry knowledge and expertise in the Salesforce.com platform
- Analyze current business processes and champion the Salesforce team' s proven ability to
- provide business process solutions that increase accuracy and efficiency
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Support existing functionality and address customer support needs
- Prepare and maintain various detailed records, documentation, and reports in order to
- provide information for summaries, presentations, and ad hoc reports
- Create functional business requirement documents
- Participate in business requirements and technical requirements meetings
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of data and information resources
- Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality using this knowledge to provide
- recommendations for process improvements and update end users
- Assess training needs, create and maintain training materials and user documentation, as well as provide user training
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in the SFDC CRM platform required
- 1+ years of force.com development experience working with Apex classes, triggers, components, VisualForce pages, & SOQL.
- Advanced system administration and configuration (Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Security and Permissions).
- Experience building web services that interact with force.com.
- Advanced knowledge of communications principles and practices
- Intermediate SFDC knowledge and hands on creation experience with objects, fields, workflow rules, process builder, SFDC Clouds
- Basic knowledge of statistics and finance
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of reporting systems and languages to include SQL and SAS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups) Skills
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stressful situations
- Detail oriented with a keen focus on accuracy and effective reporting
- Solid ability to select, lead, evaluate, and develop employees
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting principles