Regional Project Manager
Paramus, New Jersey
BroadStaff is excited to be representing our client, a full-service wireless engineering, construction and technical services firm. The position is a highly visible, direct hire Regional Project Manager with the candidate based in the North Eastern United States with a preference for NY, NJ, PA, MA or CT.
We are seeking a veteran in the telecom industry who has mastered the roles of CM and PM while having extensive exposure to the engineering side. The ideal candidate is seasoned and ready to take on this big picture, highly visible role of Regional Project Manager running all facets of projects including, construction, deployment and engineering for the NorthEast US. The projects will be multi-faceted including Macro Sites, Towers, Small Cell and DAS.
- Be the face of the company by providing excellent quality and service to existing customers to maintain and build relationships.
- Manage resources, deadlines, expectations, and internal processes through project lifecycles
- Manage and track the financial performance of projects and report financial performance to all stakeholders
- Construct timelines for projects to be aligned with deadlines and budgets using project management tools and hold others accountable to those timelines
- Oversee the work of and provide support to direct reports, as applicable. Identify developmental needs, foster development and engagement, and perform associated personnel duties.
- Collaborate with Directors, Managers and Sales in completing and submitting proposals to develop new business.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in the Wireless Telecommunication Engineering and Construction Industry
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Project Management, Construction Management or related field (PMP Certification preferred)
- Proven knowledge of Project Management best practices as it relates specifically to Wireless Telecommunication Engineering and Construction Industry
- Experience in project, construction, or personnel management preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively to successfully execute multiple projects at one time through leveraging resources, analyzing budgets, prioritization and solid communications in all directions
- Poised and professional in appearance and manner with an upbeat, outgoing personality
- Travel up to 50% of the time predominantly in the NorthEast US with some national