1715 N Westshore Blvd, #350 Tampa, FL
Who is BroadStaff?
BroadStaff’ s core competency is sourcing and recruiting top talent for the Telecommunications Industry. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement, full time opportunities with our extensive client base.
Our recruitment team plays a crucial role in leading BroadStaff’ s growth plan in technical, construction deployment and leadership job placement. On a daily basis, in the role of Recruiter, you will source, locate and attract qualified candidates who match the professional skills defined by our client partners. Once identified, you will work with candidates on resume and interview preparation to ensure a successful placement. Once placed, you will consistently follow-up to ensure the outstanding candidate experience continues through the employment of both contractors and direct hires. This position requires a balance of tenacity, drive and entrepreneurial thinking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. As a new member of our team, you will receive industry education, career building training and an opportunity to work in an uncapped commission environment.
What’ s In It For Me?
- A solid base salary competitive with market value and years of experience
- An unlimited earning potential through an uncapped, monthly commission payout program
- Monthly individual incentives and quarterly team incentives
- Healthcare Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Paid time off eligibility from Day 1
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive training program balanced with classroom and on-line training, shadowing and 6 months of mentoring.
- Coached and supported career growth road mapped to the Production and Recruitment Path or Account Management and Sales Path
What Will I Do?
- Locate and source candidates through networking, social media, internet searches and utilization of other various tools.
- Contact and recruit potential candidates to discuss job opportunities in response to both a connection or “ cold call.”
- Conduct behavior based interviews to determine candidates true fit for the position.
- Consistently submit candidates to assigned job requisitions, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations
- Provide candidates with interview preparation coaching.
- Handle all aspects of the candidate experience from interview to job offer.
- Manage employed contractors while on assignment by conducting bi-monthly calls and level set check-ins.
- Daily utilization of our Applicant Tracking System to track candidate from initial contact to job placement.
- Develop an extensive pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships utilizing various tools.
- Work with the sales team to pro-market top-performing, passive candidates to new and current customers.
- Conduct all candidate and client interactions with diplomacy, tact and a high level of professionalism including confidentiality.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years Recruiting/Staffing experience
- Experience in the Telecommunications or IT Industry a plus.
- High degree of attention to detail, organizational skills.
- The ability to self-manage, while working in a collaborative environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Personable, motivated, strong work ethic with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented and driven by a commission structured compensation plan
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Report to an office Monday – Friday