BroadStaff, LLC is a staffing and recruiting firm. Our core competency is to recruit and place Telecommunications professionals throughout the United States. We are headquartered in the Westshore District of Tampa.
We are seeking a full time, direct hire Recruiter with an entrepreneurial mindset. The ideal candidate will have experience in the interview and hiring process, understand how to source and find the best talent and has been an independent contributor working in a collaborative environment.
- Locate, recruit and source candidates through networking, social media, internet searches, inbound/outbound calling using various sourcing tools as needed.
- Contact potential candidates to discuss job opportunities in response to both a connection or “ cold call.”
- Conduct behavior based interviews to determine candidates true fit for the position
- Provide candidates coaching on interview preparation.
- Handle all aspects of the candidate experience from interview to job offer.
- Fill job openings as assigned by our Sales team.
- Bi-monthly follow-up with all employed contractors.
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline.
- Daily utilization of our Applicant Tracking System to track candidate from initial contact to submission.
- Goal oriented and driven by a commission structured compensation plan.
- Good personality, motivated, strong work ethic with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior Human Resources, Recruiting or Sales experience a plus.
- Experience in the Telecommunications or IT Industry a plus.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Report to an office Monday - Friday.
- Immediate eligibility for PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Commission plan tailored to position
Job Type: Full-time