RF Field Engineer
16-16 Whitestone Expressway, 4th Flr Whitestone, NY 11356
We are seeking 4 RF Field Engineers with 2-5 years experience in the Telecommunications Industry. The engineers will split field/office project work responsibilities including ODAS, Macro and Rooftop signal interference testing for both pre and post install with carriers.
- Performs RF surveys and data collection for new site integrations, carrier additions, construction modifications, and optimization for the analysis of RF performance.
- Post process and assist in the analysis of RF test data
- Support the creation of RF exposure reports, scopes of work to mitigate RF exposure, and the implementation of troubleshooting solutions.
- Oversee the integration and commissioning of ODAS installations with understanding of OTDR and PIM/Line Sweep equipment.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience in oDAS field engineering work
- Ability to understand and navigate through venues with complex floor plans to maximize efficiency while on site.
- Good communication, organization, and coordination skills desired.
- Lifting, extensive walking, and rooftop collection required.
- Excellent driving record and travel required; use of own car with mileage, toll and parking reimbursement when on site.