5383 Hollister Ave # 150 Santa Barbara, CA 93117
BroadStaff is thrilled to representing our CA based client, an industry leader in providing turnkey solutions for in-building wireless (DAS) and converged network services on their full time, direct hire position based in Santa Barbara, CA. Relocation is available.
We are seeking an RF Engineer who possess the ability to complete full turn key solutions for RF and DAS projects with Level 2 skills in iBwave design with multiple DAS OEM' s. In addition, the ideal candiate will have proficiency in Commissioning, Optimization, RF propagation and Data Collection.
- Completion of indoor DAS system building modeling, propagation, data collection and optimization.
- Experienced in small to medium design using different OEM platform either independently or on a team.
- Analysis of all CW testing an RF Propagation analysis to determine DAS design
- Responsibilities will include location assessment, site survey and gathering of coverage requirements.
- Oversight of system commission, optimization and CW Testing and on occasion completing it hands on.
- Review iBwave design and making on site decision based on these designs.
- Candidate MUST HAVE at least 3 years of professional experience in DAS engineering using most major DAS OEMs such as Corning, CommScope, TE, SOLiD, ADRF, JMA/TEKO, etc.
- iBwave Level 2 proficiency required
- Expert level experience in DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Proficient in use of RF and optical test equipment i.e. spectrum analyzer, base station analyzer, OTDR and Anritsu.
- Must be familiar with wireless technologies CDMA, EVDO, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, W-CDMA and LTE
- Willing to travel locally and on occassion nationally for site work at least 20% of the time.