24371 Catherine Industrial Dr Detroit, MI
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a leader in the designing and implementation of wireless network solutions, on their WLAN Engineer located in the greater Detroit market with office located in Novi, MI.
BroadStaff is seeking an RF Engineer with experience in RF/WLAN design, RF surveys and troubleshooting with Cisco CWNA certification to support project a large scale WiFi project.
- Plan and perform wireless site surveys including identifying Access Point(AP) deployment models, antenna types, coverage maps using various software vendors.
- Plan, Design, and Implement Wireless Networks
- Perform infrastructure testing to determine AP needs
- Ensure configuration and route consistency is maintained across the WAN
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for network and application
- Creating and maintain wireless network documentation as it relates to the wireless topology, equipment, and configuration.
- Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
- 2-5 years experience in RF/WLAN design
- CWNA Certification a plus
- Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation; Excellent communicator with all levels
- Ability to effectively plan and collaborate with other
- Approximately 35-40% Travel required; Must have own transportation, valid driver’ s license and excellent driving record