Find your next opportunity now!
2540 US Highway 130 Cranbury, NJ 08512
BroadStaff is thrilled to be representing our client, a turn-key Engineering Services firm, on their RF Engineer position. The position is based in Cranbury NJ with extensive travel through NJ and NY City. The candidate must be within a daily commutable distance of Cranbury or have a willingness to relocate on their own. A writing sample is required for submittal to the job.
***Candidates must be independently authorized to work in the United States and not require Sponsorship now or in the future. C2C cannot be supported for this position.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 5%-10% Company Based Annual Bonus
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Flex Time Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- On-going education Tuition Reimbursement
Why Is This Job For Me?
The ideal RF Engineer will have Level 2 skills in iBwave design with multiple DAS OEM' s. The candidate will have hands on experience in the completion and analysis of RF Testing including: Antenna testing, OTDR Testing, Continuous Wave (CW) testing, On-Air testing and PIM/Line Sweep. In addition, the candidate will possess the ability to complete RF/DAS design work of multi-sector projects and troubleshooting of designs either independently or on a team.
- Completion of indoor DAS system building modeling, propagation, data collection and optimization
- Analysis of all CW testing and RF Propagation analysis to determine DAS design
- On-site location assessment, site survey and gathering of coverage requirements
- Completion of small to medium scope design using different OEM platforms either independently using Level2 iBwave skills
- Some Commission and optimization work post installation
- BSEE required
- Candidate MUST HAVE at least 3 years of professional experience in DAS engineering using most major DAS OEMs such as JMA, SOLiD, Corning Mobile Access, CommScope, TE, etc
- iBwave Level 2 proficiency required; Certification highly preferred
- Expert level experience in DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting (EDX Propagation Tools experience highly desired)
- Proficient in use of RF and optical test equipment i.e. spectrum analyzer, base station analyzer, OTDR and Anritsu
- Must be familiar with wireless technologies CDMA, EVDO, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, W-CDMA and LTE
- Willing to travel locally into the NY and NJ area for site work at least 50% of the time
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales