RF Engineer, DAS
3500 Regency Pkwy Ste 100 Cary, NC 27518
BroadStaff is thrilled to representing our client, an industry leader in providing turnkey solutions for in-building wireless (DAS) and converged network services on their contract to hire position working in their Cary, NC offices daily.
We are seeking an RF Design Engineer who possess strong DAS design engineering experience being proficient in both Active and Passive iDAS Design on carrier designed systems.
- Analysis of all CW testing an RF Propagation analysis to determine DAS design
- Complete Level 2 iBwave DAS design for active and passive in large venue and enterprise.
- Attend customer meeting to determine and ensure KPI design requirements are being met.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position
- 5+ years hands-on iBwave design experience required
- Solid understanding of major DAS OEMs
- Very recent, independent, iBwave new site and upgrade DAS Design project work
- RF Tools experience: TEMS, Spectrum Analysis, PIM and Line Sweep