RF Design Engineer / DAS
2540 US Highway 130 Cranbury, NJ 08512
BroadStaff is thrilled to be representing our client, a turn-key Engineering Services firm, on their RF/DAS Design Engineer position in Cranbury, NJ.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Flex Time Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Why Is This Job For Me?
The ideal RF/DAS Engineer candidate possessed the ability to complete RF/DAS design work of multi-sector projects and troubleshoot advanced designs. The ideal candidate will have Level 2 skills in iBwave design with multiple DAS OEM' s. Interview submission will require a written professional sample.
- Completion of indoor DAS system building modeling, propagation, data collection and optimization
- Analysis of all CW testing and RF Propagation analysis to determine DAS design
- On-site location assessment, site survey and gathering of coverage requirements
- Completion of small to medium scope design using different OEM platforms either independently using Level2 iBwave skills
- Oversight of system commissioning, optimization and testing. At times required to complete it hands on
- Review of large scope iBwave design and making on site decision based on these designs
- Candidate MUST HAVE at least 2 years of professional experience in DAS engineering using most major DAS OEMs such as JMA, SOLiD, Corning Mobile Access, CommScope, TE, etc
- iBwave Level 2 proficiency required; Certification highly preferred
- Expert level experience in DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting (EDX Propogation Tools experience highly desired)
- Proficient in use of RF and optical test equipment i.e. spectrum analyzer, base station analyzer, OTDR and Anritsu
- Must be familiar with wireless technologies CDMA, EVDO, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, W-CDMA and LTE
- Willing to travel locally into the NY and NJ area for site work at least 25% of the time