90 White Street New York, NY 10013
Why Is This Job For Me?
At BroadStaff we have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Coordinator in the Telecommunications space. To be successful in this role, you will need to LOVE being hyper organized and detail oriented as you will be responsible for managing a large database tracking all project deliverables, major milestone tracking, daily reporting and balancing the work of multiple Project Managers on these very important metro, fiber optic and wireless Network builds. Microsoft Excel MUST be your expertise because you will be using V-Looks and Pivot Tables everyday! What’ s also great is that you get to work independently on your assigned projects but also collaborate in a high energy, team focused environment with onsite face to face interaction with clients! This is a 6 month Contract to Hire* opportunity with reporting to the NY Office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Eligibility annual Bonus up to 10% based on company and individual performance
- *Robust benefits package including:
- Free employee Medical, Dental packages
- 401K matched up to $5K
- 2 weeks vacation
- Bank Holiday Paid Time Off
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
*Benefit eligibility available upon Full Time Conversion, not during contract period
- Manages large databases, uses reporting tools and understands how it applies to project deliverables
- Track project activities related to PO’ s and Change Orders
- Maintain electronic files, database management, and team communications, keeping workflow on track
- Generates customized reports of project status, scheduling, and planning using pivot tables in addition to VLookup functionality
- Tracks all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities
- Maintain project trackers and client tracking database
- Attend weekly face to face update meetings with clients
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of project status at all times
- Work with project manager to produce monthly invoicing tracking
- Assist project manager(s) with administrative and coordination tasks
- High School degree (Bachelors preferred) or relevant and equivalent work experience may be considered
- Knowledge or experience as a Project Coordinator in the wireless, telecommunications, construction, public utility or related industry is a plus
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, analyzing data, progress reporting, etc.
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented with good analytical skills a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working experience with Site Tracker project tracking software
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized, with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Self-learner and ability to resolve problems
- A valid driver’ s license required for travel as needed to customer sites.