The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for managing complex Right-of-Way. The Project Manager will work alongside the client to ensure proper ROW scoping along with being responsible for providing administrative direction, managing, supervising and coordinating the activities/operations of a project team through project lifecycles. The Project Manager is also responsible for the day-to-day management of the project including project milestone tracking, budget and financial requirements and permitting oversight.
- Determine feasibility of pre-identified small site locations in the Public Right of Way.
- Gathering site data including verification of Utilities utilizing the 811 system
- Partnering with internal Engineering teams on feasibility of site utilizing the field data collection.
- Present site options to the client inclusive of Engineering presentations and site walks to gain build approval
- Provide support for all aspects of preparing, submitting, tracking and securing permits inclusive of permit packaging to local municipalities
- Interface with local jurisdictional staff as it relates to the public right of way including hearing presentations
- Order services, facilitate timelines and expectations to ensure the completion of all Right of Way builds inclusive of field and engineering tasks across multiple sites
- End to End collaboration with internal A&E, Site Acquisition and Construction teams throughout the build process
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years demonstrable working experience in or with ROW construction
- Extensive working experience with utilities, jurisdictions and/or municipalities ideally in a planning, leasing, zoning and permitting (State of Florida knowledge highly preferred)
- Experience with Verizon Small Cell build construction preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pole attachments
- Experience working with local utilities.
- Able to read and comprehend RFDS’ s and construction drawings
- Ability to use Site Tracker and Fuze database preferred
- Ability to perform and multi-task in a high paced working environment
- 75% office/25% field for project site visits, zoning hearings and customer meetings.